Saturday, January 31, 2009

We are all so very bored


In case you haven't noticed, Christmas is over, and has been for a little over a month now. We have passed New Years Day, and MLK jr Day, and are rounding upon groundhogs' day. Yet for some reason, Rageoline felt the need to send me this:




Which is quite the blast from the past for me: I faintly remember being young and thinking "Your not frosty! Be funny damnit!", but my mom telling me that it was beautiful, so I had to watch. Rageoline however, finds this extremely funny, and refused to stop laughing, that is until she found:



Nothing gets Rageoline going quite like effeminate boys wearing t-shirts accompanied by orchestras. "But it's not just the t-shirt, its the t-shirt over the long sleaved shirt, with the jeans and skater shorts," she protested, just before sending me this:



Apparently this kid is the shit when it comes to prepubescent singing, too bad he is going to lose his talent when his balls drop, if they haven't yet. Then all he'll be is a very rich twenty something with the weirdest first name ever.

Me, I'm just confused.

No comments: