Wednesday, February 4, 2009

@(#$*(#Q*$()*#@&$!!!

So many things have angered me over the past week that I can't even manage to use proper words anymore. I really wonder about this world sometimes...

1) The battle between footnotes/endnotes and bibliography formatting. Come on guys, do you really have to be different? Why must I put an author's first name first in footnotes but have to put it after a comma and the author's last name in the bibliography? Why commas in one and periods in the other? Parentheses vs. no parentheses. Why? Why are you not exactly the same? Why an indention for the second line of one but not the other? 

2) London's inability to remove the ice from the sidewalks in my neighborhood. Don't you people have an overabundance of salt? It's not like you use much else to flavor your food. 

3) This guy is a douchebag. 100% Douche Extraordinaire. If I had more energy, he'd get a post of his own. 

4) That crazy lady who has a bajillion babies. She claims she's "obsessed" with having babies. But 14? And no husband? How would she even be able to look after all those kids on her own or afford them? She doesn't even have a job! It's not like she accidentally had all these babies, she got fertility treatments after she already had six kids!!!!!!! Oh wait, I know how she'll pay for them. By getting famous. Lame. 

5) News coverage of the lady with a bajillion babies and of Michael Phelps. What was that? Iran is potentially up to no good? I'm sorry, I was too busy being stunned by crazy lady and Michael Phelp's being his usual douchey self to notice. 

No comments: